Ms. Nava Ravid
Former CEO, L'Oréal Israel, CEO Skin Test Center
Former CEO, L’Oréal Israel, owner and CEO of “Skin test center”
A skin-care industry expert, with over 30 years of experience in management, marketing, manufacturing, branding and strategy. Responsible for launching new products and new product categories for some of the world’s largest brands.
• Owner and manager of “Skin test center” a company specializing in clinical trials and product licensing for skin care products.
• Board member and consultant for several biomed startups and cosmetics companies.
2002 – 2015
• Managed 1200 employees among which 120 working in the Israeli L’Oréal factory and products development center.
• Responsible for a 20-fold increase in turnaround, and a 10 fold increase in profits. L’Oréal Israel became no. 1 Cosmetics Company in Israel and among the highest in Europe in sells per capita.
• Responsible for a significant increase in production yield in the Israeli manufacturing facility.
• Initiated several social and community projects in the fields of education and diversity.
1996- 2001 – GM luxury division L’Oréal Israel
• In charge of all luxury brands by L’Oréal in Israel – marketing, sales, distribution and manufacturing.
• Built the “Lancôme” brand to be no. 1 in Israel with a market share among the 3 market leading global brands.
1991 – 1996 – Deputy GM Revlon Israel
• At the time Revlon was one of the two leading cosmetics companies in Israel.
• B.A. Tel Aviv university – Economy of developing countries & Sociology
• L’Oréal top management program – Insead France
• Trends & Innovation program- Barcelona university.
• 2014- Recipient of “Ordre national the legion d’honneur” by the French government for extraordinary contribution to the French economy.
• 2012- Dr. Honoris causa by Netanya College for contribution to the society in the fields of society and diversity, following several successful projects initiated while being CEO of L’Oréal.